The Votruba-Blokhintsev program was established in 1999 as a special cooperation program in theoretical physics between various institutions in Czech Republic and the Bogoliubov Laboratory of Theoretical Physics (BLTP) of the Joint Institute for Nuclear Research (JINR), Dubna, Russia.
This program supports collaboration between theoretical physicists of BLTP and Czech universities and academic institutes. In the framework of the program, the two parties will
- award financial support to top-level research projects,
- support mutual exchanges of researchers,
- encourage gifted young scientists to take part in challenging projects,
- help to organize summer schools, research workshops and other topical meetings,
- encourage the involved scientists to collaborate with colleagues belonging to the third parties.
- for BLTP: D.I. Kazakov, V.B. Priezzhev, V.V. Voronov
- for the Czech Republic: J. Dobeš, J. Kvasil, P. Závada
- Secretary: Č. Burdík
Application deadline for the year 2015 is February 28, 2015.
© 2019 Čestmír Burdík FNSPE CTU & BLTP JINR Dubna